“Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination” -Voltaire – François Marie Aroue
V Adam Event Planning’s enthusiasm for weddings and ability to make each and every wedding be as unique as the bride and grooms’ relationship makes her stand out from other Aspen planners. Planning a wedding can take a huge amount of time and effort to create your perfect vision and that is why hiring a professional makes the planning process fun and financially savvy. Vanessa believes life’s a journey and every wedding should reflect the bride and groom’s personal one. Whether you simply need assistance with “day-of” coordination to full service planning, V Adam Event Planning offers it all with timeless style. We are friendly and approachable to work with, while happy to assist with a variety of budgets to produce spectacular events.
I believe no two weddings are alike, therefore we offer custom tailored wedding services and planning packages, that are a reflection of your desires and needs. And there’s no more beautiful place to celebrate your love than in the Rocky Mountains- I look forward to helping create and plan your wedding day. Below are some of the services offered to engaged couples.
Wedding Planning Services:
- In-depth brainstorming sessions to create your personalized wedding vision and style
- Vendor referrals and liaison based on overall priorities, along with contract negotiations
- Customized wedding planning checklist
- Invitations/save the dates and wedding website management
- Caterer, music, photography, florals, décor, hair/makeup, transportation, unique creative elements
- Wedding Day organization includes: Detailed event timelines, rehearsal, agenda, and
floor plans, and review of banquet orders
- Budget management and prioritizing finances for all elements
- Site tours throughout planning process
- Catering and wine pairing
- Guest activity concierge program and transportation with local experts in their fields
- Bachelorette and Bachelor party planning
- Guest List management
- Welcome gift bags
- Elopement Planning Services
- Wedding weekend planning, including fun activities, lodging, and transport
- Complete Coordination of wedding day events: set-up, ceremony, reception, & post Event
Party Planning Services:
So many occasions to celebrate, yet worried about not enjoying your own party? We specialize in transforming your vision into an unforgettable event- V Adam Event Planning brings beautiful design ideas, flawless execution, and a fun, creative planning process.
Let us take care of the details to create an extraordinary event that you and your guests can enjoy. We offer party planning services for any and all occasions – Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, family reunions, holiday affairs, milestone birthdays, anniversaries, intimate dinner parties, and even bachelorette/bridal shower parties.
Whether your party is for 10 or 400, every element of your event will be tailored to meet your unique needs. Whether you’ve envisioned a rustic Colorado hoedown or chic modern soiree it is our job to see that every dream comes to fruition. And it’s not just parties we organize; we’ll assist with outdoor activities, lodging/house rentals, restaurant reservations, and every detail to make your guests have the perfect weekend celebration. Below are some of my party planning services:
- Event decor & set-up
- Strategic event planning; such as theme, design, and vendor recommendations
- Holiday parties
- Invitations & guest list management
- Corporate events and outings, such as ski days, cycling, dining, etc.
- Private cocktail parties
- Small group activity and personalized travel itineraries
V Adam Event Planning will take care of everything in between – guest list management, invitations, style/décor, caterer, florals, music, parking – ensuring you can be a guest at your party! Life is full of reasons to celebrate, why not celebrate in style with V Adam Event Planning.
V Adam Event Planning believes corporate events need to be fresh, creative, fun, and inspiring. Our goal is present your company’s image and product to leave lasting impressions on your clients’. We know no two products are the same, therefore we design and produce events to reflect the mission of the clients’ company and the style of the clients’ brand. We work closely with every client to exceed your expectations and produce positive results for your company’s image. Innovative corporate event ideas, product launches, and activities are our speciality. Allow V Adam Event Planning to present your image and ideas with style at your next corporate event or retreat in the Aspen/Snowmass area.
Why do I need a Wedding Planner or Event Coordinator?
Top 5 Reasons why every event thrives on having a professional wedding or event planner:
- Prioritize your Wishes- While being creative with your budget, we’re able to help you prioritize and stay focused as to what’s important to you as a couple and put your money there. We help you create a balanced budget that revolves around your personal wedding priorities. We offer expertise and guidance to what elements of your wedding and event should be focused on to ensure we create your perfect vision.
- Stress- We will ensure that the entire wedding planning process is enjoyable and fun, while we handle all the stressful details on your behalf. Many “do-it-yourself” brides have the sentiment of “I can’t wait for this planning to be over!” However, with a professional planner at your side every moment of your wedding planning process should be a joy. We’re there to give guidance, respond to all vendor emails, organize site visits, review contracts and ultimately making this time about enjoying your engagement, rather than stressing about everything being planned in a timely manner. Most importantly, when your wedding weekend or event is here you have the peace of mind to enjoy and relax, while we make sure it’s a successful execution.
- Vendor Relationships- Being in the “know” and living in the Roaring Fork Valley is considered priceless when planning any event because of our established outstanding relationships with vendors in all areas and our flawless reputation. We know which vendors are creative, professional, and trusted in the industry. Aspen is a small town community with a variety of vendors and we have the best vendor relationships to save your event money.
- Professional Pros- Life is busy and between a full time job, hobbies, celebrating your engagement and friends/family it leaves very little time for planning a wedding and coordinating all the vendors. From researching vendors, taking care of the details and coming up with creative ideas to make your celebration amazing, we’ll save you hours of legwork.
- In the Know- We keep up with the latest industry trends and take a fresh approach to every wedding and event we produce. We have the know-how to bring unique ideas that will add personalization and a wow factor to your celebration.
Why V Adam Event Planning?
“I believe life’s a journey and every journey has its’ extraordinary cherished moments. My philosophy when planning every wedding is that it should reflect the bride and groom’s personal journey together. I value making these special moments come alive on your wedding day. Not only do I believe in unconditional love, I trust every couple shows their love in different languages. And there’s no more beautiful place to celebrate your love than in the Aspen area – I look forward to helping create and plan your wedding day. I thrive on seeing all the little pieces of the wedding puzzle come together in a custom tailored fashion. And, ultimately making this day your biggest moment and memory together in the first steps of your marriage.” - Vanessa R. Adam, Owner & Principal Event Planner
“Just a very quick note to thank you SOO much for everything on Saturday, you did such an amazing job and you made our wedding day go off without a hitch. I’m still trying to soak it all in- You were such a perfect wedding planner & coordinator and I will certainly recommend you to everyone in the future!”
– Anne & David, Aspen, CO.
“V Adam Event Planning was critical to planning our destination wedding in Aspen. Their local knowledge and connections to vendors made it worry-free for us. Not only was everything seamless and beautiful- they were fun to work with, easy going, budget conscious, and professional. Their guest concierge program of local activities made it possible for all my family and friends to partake in the best local hikes, fishing, restaurants, and spa time! No organizing or stressing on our end, we just showed up and had the best weekend fully organized. Our wedding was better than we imagined, thanks to Vanessa- we couldn’t recommend anyone better.”
– Lindsay & Jeff, Boston, MA.